7 London spots to watch Wimbledon now
Posted on July 2nd, 2022
Where are you watching Wimbledon this year? If you can’t get to SW19, worry not. In London there are so many places to watch the tennis, soak up the atmosphere, drink Pimm’s & get your strawberries and cream and dress the part.
London gets better and better at making the big screens accessible. Here are my Top Seven spots for catching the last week of all the grass court action, leading up to the final at the weekend.
- Vinegar Yards : Added extra is Love Island, once the Tennis is finished
- Eccleston Yards : Tennis until 10 July, then watch out for Women’s UEFA
- King’s Cross : On the banks of Regent’s canal every day
- Covent Garden : Pimm’s in the Piazza daily with screenings
- Brown Hart Gardens : Daily 11-8pm in the heart of Mayfair
- Flat Iron Square : Book a booth and watch from midday to 10pm
- Duke of York : Strawberries and Screen for semi final and final viewing for the biggest games in the English tennis calendar.
If you are looking for other things to do in London this month, check out the Little London Whispers July Super Seven