Eating outside this April
Posted on April 1st, 2021
There are so many options to eat outside from 12 April – fingers crossed the weather doesn’t disappoint, and we can now enjoy meeting up with friends and family.
I have listed a few of my favourites, and I have also linked this article written by Luke Abrahams for Town & Country magazine that gives you options to the best London terraces from 12 April.
- Covent Garden is going all about eating outside in the heart of London. In some cases you have the Piazza for cover. Battersea Power Station is another great location for outside eating. Both offer a variety of choices for food.
- Seabird in Southwark : They have opened up reservations for lunch on Thursdays, due to the high demand of reservations. Great views.
- Pavilion Road : Has gone entirely pedestrian with tables overflowing from The Sea, The Sea, Hans & Grill, Wulf & Lamb, to Granger.. across Sloane Square don’t forget Vardo. One of my particular favourite places to eat.
- Soho : The Palomar, along with many other Soho restaurants will have pop up terraces from April 12. Bookings accepted, but also many of the restaurants will accommodate walk-ins.
- Heddon St : That tiny little street running parallel to Regents Street, always has good choices. Heddon St Kitchen, Ziggy Green, Fallow to name but a few of my favourites.
- Kings Cross & Coal Drops Yard : Away from the traffic your choices to eat, up in this ever growing vibrant part of London is varied. They also have mini-golf opening up for your pre or post meal entertainment.
- One of my favourite finds in lockdown was a little restaurant called ULI in Notting Hill. They have a gorgeous terrace, so whilst not eating on the street, get your Asian food fix at this local neighbourhood favourite (tables for 4 only until 17 May).