London’s prettiest Christmas trees for 2022
Posted on December 1st, 2022
The Christmas countdown is on and London has Christmas decorations everywhere. I’m so often asked where to go and see the best Christmas trees in London. So this year, I have made a list of my top London Christmas trees you won’t want to miss.
You will not be disappointed… they all sparkle, some have snow, and one is immersive.
Enjoy exploring the city and let me know which one you love the most. In no particular order these are my favourite trees for 2022.
7 must see Christmas trees
The artist tree at The Connaught in Mayfair is by London artist Suzy Murphy for 2022. I adore this tree, it is in keeping for a hotel that is so dog friendly.
2. Covent Garden : The tallest tree at 60ft and filled with and astonishing 30,000 lights. As from 1st December snow will fall every day.
3. Piccadilly : The Ritz Hotel is always worth a visit as you pass by on your way to the best windows in town at Fortnum and Mason.
4. Tower of London : Out of the West End of London head to this Royal Palace for not one but one of many gorgeous Christmas trees dotted in and around the grounds. We went by day, but catch them as the light goes down and I suspect even more glorious.
5. Claridge’s Hotel : Created by Sandra Choi for Jimmy Choo and could be THE tree of the year as you walk inside the sculptured mirrored ‘Diamond’ immersive tree.
6. Kings Cross : This year there are 4 Christmas installations to draw you into the area. They also have a Christmas market which is an added draw in my book. Opens 1 December.
7. Pickering Place : This is London’s smallest square, and used to be the site of the Texan republic embassy until it became part of the United States in 1845.
These are my favourite trees for 2022, but have you seen any I should add to the list? Let me know. If you are looking for more things to do and see over the festive holidays, the December Super Seven has more than one or two ideas.